Pokemon Light Platinum (GBA) ROM Download

 Download Pokemon Light Platinum GBA ROM

Version: Plus/Final
Updated: Feb 25, 2017

Information


NamePokemon Light Platinum
TypeGBA
Hack of: Ruby
LanguageEnglish
Creator

Pokemon Light Platinum Walkthrough of Facts:

While this the amazing and interesting section of overall review about Pokemon Light Platinum version which can be the leading part while deciding to download the game and specific emulator of the game. One of the amazing fact in this version is that the game has 2 main languages supported while during the development process of the game. If you are from Portugal and want to run and play the game in your national language then its a big and interesting news for you. The game in English as well as in Portugal languages.

Overall there are some green areas in the game and the graphics of Pokemon light platinum ds are highly improved from its previous version and now you will have a chance of playing a different version of the pokemon game which you will have never tried I’m sure. Some new areas are also added which are quite interesting in graphics and scenes and even did not discovered by anyone else.

About the Trainers and Teachers in Light Platinum GBA version:

Now you will have some new trainers and teachers are added to the Pokemon light platinum version of pokemon gba games. You will also note one of the amazing facts is that it includes Pokemons from different generations i-e from Generation 1 to 7 like in Pokemon Sage. Even some new Events are also included like including of tournaments and Gyms makes the game more interesting. Some of them are Large events and some are Mini-Events. So Overall Pokemon Light Platinum is the best of the best version of pokemon games I have ever played in my life.

The character is in the world where every facility is available and the interesting Fact is that your world is also changed from the previous version of the game to a brand new World. Where you have some new kind of facilities and you can play the game with your full intentions. The World name is Zhery, quite a big place this time having a bunch of new Pokemons and old ones of course.

We’re, actually gonna explore a couple areas. A couple different places I’ve, took all the suggestions that you guys have given me, and one of them was that in this house there is an amulet coin, so I have gone ahead and took that really quickly. You should definitely get him Adam to your team. What I’ve, learned from what you guys told me, is that there going to be a lot of different Pokemon offered to us throughout this adventure.

So there’s gonna, be you know a lot of them coming at us. It’s, gonna be a lot to take in at once. There’s, so many that just get handed to you that the game kind of wants you to take that are hidden away here and there so to build a strong team.There’s, a lot that’s gonna going into it because of the amount of Pokemon we can catch and we can obtain from other people. Now one of the things that I actually didn’t get correct. Last episode was the fact that they are Pokemon from gen one through five, not Gen one through four.

Roku is getting very close:

Roku is getting very close to evolving too. Let’s, go ahead and finish off this Bureau. We are on our way to martini Lake, because that is where Professor Oak is gonna, be that is what Professor Jasmine told us, and that’s, who we’re searching for in today’s episode thanks for the Battle there, lady, and we’re gonna continue on to more Finny Lake.

I like these areas a little bit. They look a little bit different, so it’s, kind of cool, but whoa. I think I know who that is over. There whoa, okay, that was unexpected. She called the bastard season, they appeared by the thousands at this time of year, although they are brave, they rarely attack people and rarely appear at other times very interesting.

Professor thanks for the tip, I think I’ll. Try to catch one Wow, amazing, professor, a fall in love with these Pokemon I’ll catch. One right now go pokeball Wow. I captured a feed bass. It looks like a good Pokemon.

Imagine attacking me. Somebody save me alright, guys so vicious fee bass seems to be attacking Professor Oak. You know what all right, I understand, how menacing this fie bass look. I’m gonna take on this challenge.

This might be the strongest Pokemon we have ever faced in any of our adventures guys. This is a level three female fee bass. This is about as dangerous as it gets. You guys thought our seus was bad. Giratina was bad. This is one of the most dangerous pokemon in this game and I’m, just messing with you guys, but we are gonna go ahead and actually catch the fee bass. A lot of you guys told me that you would want to see this Pokemon on our team, so with that fee bass was caught and it’s.

Adding Starter Pokemon:

Now I’m, not sure. If I will be adding other starter Pokemon to our team, I will probably be showing the location of where you can get them or if the game forces us to add a Pokemon to our team, then you know I will probably do that, but other than that, I think I’m, pretty satisfied with having broku as our starter.

I think it is great that you can have other starters, and if that’s, what you’re trying to base your team on maybe doing a full team of starters. Since you know there’s, five gens, you can get five starters, probably in this game, but you know personally, I think I’m. Just gonna try to mix it up a little bit and have a more diverse team kind of use. Pokemon that I haven’t really had the chance to use before, for example, fee bass. I haven’t really used the Charmander and it’s.

Features


  • New Region- Zhery
  • New Gym Leaders and Elite Four
  • New rivals
  • Pokemon from Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh
  • All Legendary Pokemon
  • New sprites and tiles
  • New final event- Pokemon World Championship
  • Decapitalization

Screenshots


pokemon light platinum screenshot 1pokemon light platinum screenshot 2pokemon light platinum screenshot 3pokemon light platinum screenshot 4pokemon light platinum screenshot 5pokemon light platinum screenshot 6

Download:

Credits


Wesley FG, Myutsu, Peyi, Kyledove, Zelda, GSC platinum, Alistair, Saurav, Shiny Lugia, Dewity, thethethe, Lu-oH, Zel, Serg!o, Xiros, Mastermind_X, Ruka Prince, Ash493, Snakebyte

Post a Comment

0 Comments